Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Creating Isometrics of more than one Line number using AutoISOGEN
Go to Import/Export>Isogen PCF>Generate Iso
1. Make your selection ( Manual, All or Advanced)
2. The following window opens
In the criteria field you should choose a field which is same for all components. This means all components which have the same value (LINENUMBER, Area, UNIT,etc) are connected. If you want have two lines on the same Iso the LINENUMBER is not possible
3. For Example use AREA or UNIT. Select the LINENUMBER and hit RemoveNow the window looks like below:
4. In Available Fields select UNIT or AREA and hit Add
5. See the AREA is in the connection criteria.Change the naming Rule as required and Hit OK
6. Now you get one iso.