Import Points CE 3.1.03.zip◄ Download
Import Points CE 3.1 is an open source mVBA applet which runs in MicroStation CONNECT Edition. The appletenables users to import point data from text files– typically comma separated values (.csv), though otherdelimiters may be used. Upon execution of the applet’s Place command, the source (point) file’s location dataand accompanying fields are transferred to the active model with user-specified data mappings and graphics.
New in 3.1
1) Bug(s) fixed:
As Always our thanks to the community for bringing bugs to our attention!
2) Minor changes to Point Templates.dgnlib
Point Templates.dgnlib serves as the default cell library for Import Points CE.
3) Enhancements to the Select Cell dialog
4) Double clicking the "Mapping Bar" removes all mappings
New in 3.0
1) Support for records containing up to 64 fields
(It's true, we actually do respond to user requests!)
2) Addition of the "Is Set" operator to Cell Specification Rules
3) Ability to automatically create Item Types from the input data
Points of Interest For New and Experienced MicroStation VBA Programmers...
Seems in MS 2023.1 finally it will be possible to attach Items without workaround.
1063959 Resolved issue with VBA method CreateCellElement2 to place a cell from library omitting ItemType properties attached to cell model
Feature request. Option to select units for import. For example if file is in mm then importing meters.