Is AutoCAD & Civil3D 2020 integrating with ProjectWise at this moment? Is there a ribbon that end users can access for managing their files?
What Product Line and Brand should I fill in to find it???
Searching on 'Íntegration' or 'Autocad 2020' leads only to Autocad 2018 integration, and when I click on that one, it just brings me back to my Software downloads page with only language packs:
Clearing all filters doesn't help. Unless someone tells me what to put in at Generation, Version etc.
One would think that Bentley is proud to present the new integration module. Instead of it, this forum shows that each year people struggle to find the download. Very customer-unfriendly.
Yvonne, I had the same issue, I had to go to fulfillment center to download the new ACAD2020 PW Integration.
Bentley needs to fix this so that's it's available in download center.
Hi Yvonne, here is what you need to do:
1. Product Line: Project Delivery
2. Brand: ProjectWise and then select "Apply"
3. Under ProjectWise Explorer client select "get software"
4. Clear the default filters on this page, set the language to "English" and then select "Apply"
5. The AutoCAD 2020 integration module will appear at the top of the list.
Thanks for trying to help, Phil, but it didn't work out: I only got (among others) the integration for ACAD 2018 and 2019.
Thanks JROD! Following your link, then choosing 'Project Delivery' and 'Released last month' I finally found it!