Does anyone have any experience with using the PWDM cmdlets?
I currently have a script working that uses the Get-PWDMIncomingRFIsWithProperties to list out all RFIs within a date range and then extract all the information for those by looping through the results and putting the attributes into a data table. All that is working fine, but on exporting to csv or using the New-XLSXWorkbook cmdlet I end up with 4 columns that contain System.Collections that are not readable, they are just objects, as follows;
I understand why they are coming out like this, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest an efficient way to convert the collections to a comma separated string that will be readable in csv and xlsx.
I am googling to find solutions, but I was hoping someone might have some code they wouldn't mind sharing?
I'm assuming that the BTSTypes are just a custom version of the System.Collections and can be opened up in a similar way?
There is quite a bit of information captured with each RFI. Are you looking for anything specific?
I am exporting the information to an xlsx workbook which will be moved to SharePoint and then plugged into PowerBI to create a tracking dashboard, so unfortunately I do need most of the info, though I might be able to cut some requirements back. I think the list items will be the ones we need to keep though, so the ccRecipients and the Attachments and RFIAnswers. I have fixed the first collection in the list, I didn't realise I hadn't selected the .email for MainRecipient. I can loop through the lists and use joins to stop the objects appearing in the exports, but for 675 RFIs and counting that is quite a lot of processing, but if that is the only way then fair enough.
Rimantas has said that dashboards for RFIs won't be available until about H2 2021, and we are being pressed for something in the meantime.