Here is a check list of things to make sure you are ready to use ProjectWise Edge Mobile.
1. Setup your Bentley Web Services Gateway Server 02.05.02.03+ ; make sure it works via the implementation guide for WSG. which can be downloaded here.
2. Make sure you CONNECT your ProjectWise project to Bentley Cloud services. Download and setup the cloud integration module plugin Services, which will allow you to associate your ProjectWise Project to a CONNECTED Project on your ProjectWise SS4 (08.11.11.590 or 08.11.11.590 ProjectWise Explroer V8i) environment Please review the linked announcement http://communities.bentley.com/products/projectwise/content_management/f/343469/t/111629 and the plugin can be downloaded from here.
2a. Make sure you have a ProjectWise Project with files that can be tested with and a workflow with states is associated to that Project
2b. Also make sure the user you will be testing with has the rights to change states in a Project.
3. Make sure you are registered as a CONNECTED user; please see if you can log in to https://connect.bentley.com if you cannot access it please create a support request.
4. From the operating systems store install ProjectWise CONNECT Edition to your tablet or phone. Once downloaded and installed you can connect to your Bentley Web Services gateway that has been configured.
5. For ProjectWise to send out clickable links download here and review the document for how to use the add-on.