1. To search repositories and shortcuts, go to the Repositories screen. To search a folder, go to that folder.
2. If you are searching repositories and shortcuts, the search field already displays. If you are searching a folder, select the search icon. The search field displays.
3. Type in the search field. The repositories and shortcuts or files and folders display that you search for.
Note: Select the X in the search field to undo a search
You can also use sorting to help you find a repository, shortcut, file, or folder.
1. To change the sort order of repositories and shortcuts, go to the Repositories screen. To change the sort order of a folder, go to that folder.
2. Select the Sort Order button. The Sort Order dialog box displays.
3. Select Ascending or Descending from the Sort Order dialog box.
The Repositories and Shortcuts or files and folders display sorted by ascending or descending alphabetical order