You must have sufficient permissions to upload files to the folder you choose.
1. Navigate to the folder you would like to upload the file to.
2. From the More Actions button, select Upload Files. The Open dialog box opens.
3. Navigate to the file you would like to upload, select it, and select Open. ProjectWise Edge attempts to sync the file to the server. The file displays in the folder. If there is a conflict and the file cannot be synched to the server, the file displays in the folder with a red icon.
The Resolve Conflicts dialog box opens. The Resolve Conflicts dialog box displays the unsynchronized file and the reason that the file could not be synchronized.
4. Choose what you would like to do with the unsynchronized file and then select Done. ProjectWise Edge attempts to synchronize again. For more information about synchronization, go to the Editing and Synchronization topic.
You can also import files using drag and drop.
1. Drag and drop the file you would like to import from a location on your computer to the ProjectWise Edge window. The Import File dialog box opens.
2. Select the Destination field to choose the location where you would like to import the file. The Choose Destination dialog box opens with the available repositories and shortcuts.
3. Select the appropriate Repository or Shortcut. The Choose Destination dialog box displays the contents of the Repository or shortcut.
4. Select the appropriate folder and select Open from the bottom of the Choose Destination dialog box. The folder opens in the dialog box.
5. To choose the folder, select Choose from the bottom of the Choose Destination dialog box. The Choose Destination dialog box closes and the Import File dialog box displays with the folder you selected in the Destination field.
Note: If there is no Choose button, the folder is not available for importing files.
6. In the Import File dialog box, enter a name in the Name field.
7. Select Upload. ProjectWise Edge attempts to sync the file to the server. The file displays in the folder.