Are you seeing your line weight and fonts distorted when viewing a drawing through Publisher (client VPR)?
The reason this happens is due to how Publisher renders drawing files on the publishing server. It converts it into a Vector image (DPR (Digital Print Rendition) and when the file is zoomed in it starts getting distorted. Think of a .jpeg image when you zoom so far you start to see the pixels (same concept)
1. Navigate to Start --> All Programs --> Bentley --> ProjectWise Publishing Server V8i
2. Click on the ProjectWise Publishing Server V8i Administration. (or you can type http://localhost:8082 in a browser)
3. Click on Global Settings (left pane) under Publishing Workspaces and Under the Augement Query heading type &paper=max
4. Click on Caching Settings (left pane) and click on Vector, Rastor and ProjectWise to clear out the cached files. Click on sumbit
5. Click on Server control (left page) and click on Restart server (right) (this will only restart the Publisher Services.
To get a better view of the drawing file through publisher.
Before Augment Query &paper=max
After Augment Query &paper=max