What applications can I use as an i-model publishing engine?
An i-model publishing engine - can be any of the following:
• MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3) Update 2 - 08.11.09.459
• AECOsim Building Designer V8i (SELECTseries 5) - 08.11.09.747
• Bentley i-model Composer V8i (SELECTseries 4) - 08.11.09.293
• Bentley OpenPlant Modeler V8i (SELECTseries 5) - 08.11.09.xx
• Bentley Raceway and Cable Management V8i - 08.11.07.77
Note: This list represents the applications that have been tested and which are known to support automated i-model publishing through Bentley Automation Service at the time of the 220.127.116.11 release. The version specified is the minimum supported version - incremental updates and subsequent releases are expected to work as well, but previous versions are not supported. It is expected that other Bentley applications not listed will also support automated i-model publishing in the future.
The applications needs to be installed on the iCS server with the Power Platform processor. The user selects the application they want to use as part of the job definition.