When viewing design files that have multiple models, sheets (DWG files - layout tabs) in Bentley View, how can you change to the different models, sheets?
Models, sheet models can be changed using the Project Explorer. This dialog contains controls to manage all the data in the model, such as levels and references.
Using Project Explorer dialog:
1. If Project Explorer dialog is not opened: go to drop down menu Tools->Project Navigation->Links->Project Explorer
2. In Project Explorer dialog under Models tab the models/sheets can be chosen.
Other option switching between models, sheet models is using the View Groups dialog. By default the view groups icon is hidden:
1. Right mouse click on any icon/tool in View Groups dialog
2. Turn on display of “View Groups” tool
3. Now the models/sheets can be selected from the list
How to view References in Bentley View