What applications can I use as an i-model publishing engine?
An i-model publishing engine - can be any of the following:
• MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3) Update 2 - 08.11.09.459
• AECOsim Building Designer V8i (SELECTseries 5) - 08.11.09.747
• Bentley i-model Composer V8i (SELECTseries 4) - 08.11.09.293
• Bentley OpenPlant Modeler V8i (SELECTseries 5) - 08.11.09.440
• Bentley Raceway and Cable Management V8i - 08.11.08.39
• Bentley Map Enterprise V8i (SELECTseries 4) Update 1 - 08.11.09.615
• Bentley Map Mobile Publisher - 05.02.01.16
Note: This list represents the applications that have been tested and which are known to support automated i-model publishing through Bentley Automation Service at the time of the 188.8.131.52 release. The version specified is the minimum supported version - incremental updates and subsequent releases are expected to work as well, but previous versions are not supported. It is expected that other Bentley applications not listed will also support automated i-model publishing in the future.
The applications needs to be installed on the iCS server with the Power Platform processor. The user selects the application they want to use as part of the job definition.
When you select Program Association, documents in the input set that have an associated application installed on the server will be processed by that application. Documents in the input set that do not have an associated application installed on the server will not be processed. You will receive an error in the Job Monitor window for documents that do not have an associated application installed.
When you select an specific application, that application will be used as the i-model publishing engine to process all documents in the input set.