In order to create bicolored isometric view we want to use the ProSteel Partfamilies. Have a look at the result:
Isolate the parts you want to assign to a Partfamily by the use of the ProSteel Display Classes:
Create and edit a suitable Partfamily:
1) doubleclick in the (first) line
2) define a name (her: New-added)
3) define a color for the model (here: red = 1)
4) define a color for the detail (here: red = 1)
5) assign both - singleparts and groups - to the newcreated family with a appropriate selection.
Your model after assignment with displayclasses first off and then on:
In order to get the preview (from above) you have to edit the detailstyle at:
2D Display/ Common/ Line display "From partfamily"
Product TechNotes and FAQs
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!