Frequently Asked Questions when Viewing ProStructures in Bentley View via i-model Composer
You would need to publish an i-model file using the i-model Composer.
1. First you need to have a ProStructures file.
2. Must have an i-model Composer (Note: i-model Composer is included in Power ProStructures version with ProStructures for AutoCAD you need to download and install i-model Composer or the newer Bentley View CONNECT Edition)
3. ProStructures Plug in for Bentley Products
4. Bentley View
1. They need to install Bentley View
2. Install Prostructures Plug in for Bentley products.
1. File > Project Explorer > Select the levels you wish to turn off
To create a new selection set without having to clear the current one see screenshot below.