Creating Complex Plate within Power ProStructures
User have Multiple lines ans Arcs and would like to create a plate from it.
1. Make an outline of the plate using Arcs and Lines make sure they are all connected.
2. In the Main Task > Create Complex Shape > Set to Automatic.
3. Select the first line
4. Select the second line
5. You now have a complex shape.
6. Using ProSteel plate command.
7. Set Insertion Plane to Object ECS
8. Select the Icon > Insert the Plate by Selected polygon, circle or arc.
Please see video for your reference.