Hello, I have installed in several machines AutoPLANT Modeler with Prostructures for AutoCAD. The versions are as indicated in installation steps from the readme of AutoPLANT, and, as recommendin the documentation, Prostructures was installed before AutoPLANT. But Prostructures works only if opened as stand alone application, not from AutoPLANT Menu or Document Manager.
Case 1: Try to load Prostructures from Document Manager1. Open document manager.2. Select project SAMPLE_METRIC3. On Prostructures node, create or open a Prostructures drawing.No ProStructures menu, ribbon, toolbars or palettes are present in the Autocad Interface. You have this message on the command line “Bentley ProStructures is not installed.”
Case 2: Try to load Prostructures license from AutoPLANT Menu1. Open document manager2. Select project SAMPLE_MMETRIC3. Edit any piping, equipment o raceways drawing, (or create a new one, the result is the same)4. Go to AutoPLANT Modeler Menu o ribbon, and click on Prostructures.Then you have this message on the command line “Bentley ProStructures is not installed.”
In both cases, there is no ProStructures menu, ribbon or toolbars present in the Autocad Interface.
1. Open document manager.
2. Select project SAMPLE_MMETIC.
3. Edit any, piping equipment or raceways drawing.
4. Open AutoCAD Option and go to files tab.
5. Under the Support File Search Path add and browse ProStructures PRG, Plugins folders as well as LicService folder from Bentley Shared folderBy default they are located under the -C:\Program Files\Bentley\ProStructures CONNECT for AutoCAD\AutoCAD 2019\Prg C:\Program Files\Bentley\ProStructures CONNECT for AutoCAD\AutoCAD 2019\Prg\PluginsC:\Program Files\Common Files\Bentley Shared\CONNECTION Client\LicServiceAlso check other path from the below image for AutoCAD 2019.
6. Closed AutoCAD and restart by Open document manager
7. Select project SAMPLE_MMETIC
8. Edit any, piping equipment or raceways drawing
By following these steps, your issue should get resolved.