ProStructures CONNECT Edition comes with default text Styles that you can use and are accessible in different dialogue boxes within Prostructures. These text styles can be customized in Text Styles dialog to suit your requirement or can create new text style.
This wiki explains how to create new text style and then how to set it for the Shape Label.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Search and open Text Styles in the Search Ribbon located at the right top corner in the ProStructures.
2. Right-click on your required text style and click on Copy.
3. Enter your desire Text Style name (e.g. Shape Label) and change the options as per your requirement. Once you done then save the settings and activate your text style.
4. Open the Global Settings or Options by holding the right mouse button in the View window and then click on the Options.
5. In Options dialog, go to Shapes > Shape Label and here set your newly created Text Style for Shape Label.