This Wiki explains how to save the Printer driver and its Configuration. Also explains how to use preset Printer Configurations as default.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. First set the preferences by configuration and changing variables, if wanted. Search path for Default PLT cfg defined by configuration variable MS_PLTCFG_PATH.
2. Now, enable savings for PLT cfg by entering value 1 for config variable MS_PLTDLG_ENABLE_SAVE_CONFIG.
3. The path for Printer definition file is defined by the config variable MS_PRINTDEF_PATH.
4. Open Print Organizer, go to Tools > Define Print Styles.
5. Choose all your required printer settings in the Print Styles dialog and save them as a print style.
6. Define Printer Driver Configuration file.
7. Select Edit printer driver Configuration.
8. Use print styles to change printers quickly.
9. Apply your required Print Style.