When users have some issue in application, they need to raise Service Request so that Technical Analyst can attend that request to resolve the issue by providing best possible assistance in quick manner. This document will explain how to log or report a New Service Request and different ways of reporting the same.
Following are the different ways to access Service Request Manager portal for raising a service request.
(I) Through the Bentley website 1. You can directly visit the Bentley website at www.connect.bentley.com
2. Under My Services left-click on the New Service Request button to open Service Request Manager portal.
(II) Through Connection Client
1. Open CONNECTION Client application and click on the CONNECT Center button as shown in the below image. This will then take you to the Bentley's CONNECT Center site.
2. Same way under My Services left-click on the New Service Request button to open Service Request Manager portal.
(III) Through the product itself
1. When using the ProStructures application itself, go to the backstage File > Help > Product Support.
2. This will then open up the Communities page for the Product Support, here left-click on the Service Request Manager link to open it.
How to raise a service request in Service Request Manager portal?
1. When you click on the New Service Request link then it will lead you to the Service Request Manager page.
2. Left-click on the Technical Support button.
3. Fill the form with required details like Issue Category, Product, Version, Language, Description & Detail etc. and then click on the Submit to Support to submit your issue.
Note: To get a quick resolution, please explain your issue in detail by providing reproducible steps with images or by sharing a short video. Also, please attach your concern files for our testing.
In this way, you can raise a service request.