How to edit or delete the preset level names, colors or linetypes etc.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. The DGN Lib names can be seen by switching on all columns in the Level manager
2. The location of the DGN Libs can be seen under Configuration variables dialog defined by the variable MS_DGNLIBLIST.
3. The Product is using 2 DGN Lib´s ProStructures3DModeling.dgnlib and
a localization dependent Lib called "localizationname"3DModeling.dgnlib.
4. If you have assigned levels in the seed file you need to delete or edit them in the seed file
5. Some levels come from the ProStructures Options and need to be edited in the Options. One can change the Level name, color or line type here. They are needed and can´t be suppressed.
6. Its recommended to have these levels not in the Seed file or under AutoCAD in your Drawingtemplate.dwt.
To avoid unwanted Levels in the DGN Lib when editing one needs to open them in pure MicroStation or under the ProStructure Microstation mode, existing in the CE Edition of ProStructures