ProSteel can generate Partlist or External Bill Of Materials for Single Parts , Groups, Assemblies etc. It can create Group Construction list, Cut list etc. This document will explain how to create Partllist in ProSteel.
To generate Partlist, please follow the below steps
1. Do Positioning for the elements for the complete model. You can do this via Steel > Drawing Production > Positioning.
2. Then Create Partlist Database. Go to Steel > Data/Reporting > Reporting > Create Partlist Database
3. By clicking Create Partlist Database, it will open up with Dialog box of Partlist creation. There are lot of option to allow you how you want to create the mdb file for Partlist. have the option to include Bolts, Nuts Washer etc. Can allow it to check and verify position no before creating the mdb file. You can create Partlist for the whole model or part of the model by selecting.
4. When you click button 1, 2 or 3 it will open up the database created showing all the Partlist Data. Then from the Top menu select Delivery and then Select Construction Group List or Select Singlepart List. Then select the .lst file, you need from no of delivered lst files. You can also customize the lst file according to your need or requirement.
5. When you click on Open button, Print options dialog box will open. You can Preview it or you can export to different format like Word, Excel or PDF format. The below image will explain that.
6. And when all are done the final Output will be look like as below.