Save As DWG
Sandip Kar, Product Advantage Group
How to create a solid DWG model from ProStructures CONNECT edition?After Save As DWG, all objects are converting to lines. No solid are available. this issue was not in V8i
The functionality of converting DGN model to DWG via Save As, is now changed in CONNECT Edition. However we have now better feature than previous one. User cannot directly do save As DWG via ProStructures CONNECT Edition. To convert to DWG via Save As we have now two options.
1. Create Native Solid Drawing via File > Export > ProStructures File Types > Create Native Solid Drawing
2. Then do Save As to DWG which will give the Solid DWG model
3. In addition to that it will also come up with Object Attribute like name.
Option : 2
1. Open the model in Micro Station model
2. Now do Save As to DWG.
3. The DWG will then be created to Solid Model.