Sometime user want to show the Concrete Partlist or Bar Bending Schedule in Drawing itself. In ProConcrete, there is no feature, which can automatically create Partlist for the drawing elements exist in view in Sheet. But Partlist can be called in drawing itself and this document will explain how to attach Partlist for selected area according to the concrete or Rebar covered in the drawing.
Please follow the below steps
1. Do positioning for the model via Conctete > Data/reporting / Drawing Production > Positioning
2. Create Concrete Partlist Database via Concrete > Data/Reporting > Create Concrete Partlist.
3. Please note that, while creating Concrete Partlist Database, use Selection option instead of All so that it can create database for the area covered in Dyanamic View.
4. Create Partlist by selecting your desired lst file and export to PDF format.
5. Now open the Sheet model where the Partlist need to be added.
6. Now change workflow to Drawing and go to Attach. It will open up with dialog asking for the file selection.
7. Select the created Partlist and dialog with Raster Attachment Options will open up. Set "Yes" in Place Interactively option.
8. Then Change Plane as Foreground in changed dialog and say Attach
9. Select area where you want to attach the Partlist