The KISS standard is an effort to provide a workable solution today to one segment of the larger problem caused by incompatible data formats. You can use KISS files to transfer bills of materials and other fabrication-related data between CAD and fabrication management software applications. proSteel can also create KISS files via Export feature. This document will explain how one can export the parts to KISS file format.
Please follow the below steps.
1. Go to File > Export > ProStructures File Types > Export
2. It will then prompt you to identify the parts from the model. You can choose all or can choose selected parts.
3. After that it will ask you in which export interface you want to choose. Select KISS from the Drop down and say OK.
4. Type the file name in the next dialog and click on Save button.
5. After saving, KISS Data Export dialog will open up with multiple options which will allow you with various settings like how you want the output, how the part name should come etc. Also it will allow you to map the shape if it is not available.
6. The created KISS file can be opened in Notepad and it will look like as below
In this way you can export parts to KISS format.