Sometime user need isometric View to be created other than creation via automatic capture from Workframe. This document will explain how to create Isometric drawing from manual view creation or view according to user's choice.
Please follow below steps to achieve this.
1. Rotate the model to set the model or object in your desired view which you want to display in drawing.2. Define ACS by View. Go to Steel Workflow > Drawing Aids > ACS > Define ACS by View and then click near the view, set as per your choice.
3. Now create a new Workframe. Go to Steel > View .> ACS View > Select View which will open up with Select View Window. From the option at below Create a Workframe.
4. Then it will prompt you to select lower left corner and upper right corner which will then create a new workframe and it will be listed in Select View list.
5. Open detail center and in Parts browser you will now see that view under View.
6. When you take the preview you will get exactly as per your view setting.
In this way you can create Isometric view according to your choice.