In ProConcrete, while publishing Bar Bending Schedule, it sometime happen, that some shape are coming as Unmanaged and in positioning report Shape column coming as "***". This indicates shape is not managed or shape is not in the library of that particular rsf file. In that case, tht shape needs to be managed and to write in that rsf file.
So this document will explain how to manage that unmanaged shape.
Please follow the below steps to make this shape managed.
1. When in Positioning result, it is found shape is Unmanaged and coming as "***", double click on that particular line which will open up with Shape Configuration dialog, which will allow you to manage the shape.At the bottom of the dialog box, click on the 3rd button to create a new shape as shown in the below snap.
2. When you click on that button, the new dialog will open up for creating the shape. Tis will allow you to provide your desired shape name, description, will give you option to rotate the sketch or mirror the sketch. Below snap explains these.
3. After providing all the input, say Ok, which will give you the result with all the Leg dimensions.
4. Then say Ok and you will see in Positioning result with the new shape as shown in the below image.
5. Also you can publish the Bar Bending Schedule with that new shape.
In this way you can manage the shape which is coming as unmanaged ("***").