Step by step instructions on creation & insertion of a Tie-Rod Bracing assembly.
1) In preparation, there must be two support member shapes available for the bracing.
2) Click on the Dynamic Bracing tool and specify the angle / line for the bracing and then select the support member shapes.
3) Now, in the Bracing dialog box, move to the Common tab and select Rod bracing in the ‘Bracing Type’.
4) Then navigate to the Bracing Catalog tab and select a Rod catalog and set the parameters as below.
5) After this in the Rod Bracing tab, select a Catalog Entry and then fill in the entries as in the below picture.
6) Once, you are done setting the parameters, click OK.
7) You can then save these settings as a template and recall the same at various instances and places while modelling.
In this manner you can create a Tie-Rod Bracing Assembly and customize it according to your requirement.