In this document, we are going to learn how to display the Center of Gravity line for the newly inserted shape.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Open a blank DGN file and insert any shape from the Shapes tool.
2. Now, go to Backstage > File > Settings > User and here click on the Global Settings.
3. Or hold Reset Button (i.e. right mouse button) and click on Options.
4. In the Options dialog box, click on the Shapes tab. Here, check the box for COG Line, this option will allow you to display the Center of Gravity line for newly inserted shapes. Then click on the OK button.
5. Place a shape again and now you can see the Center of Gravity line for newly inserted shape.
See the below Short Video
In this way, you can display the Center of Gravity line for newly inserted shapes.