Vyanktesh Nama, Bentley Product Advantage Group
What I am looking at is the text size on the sheet view. in the Plan and Elevation views the text running horizontal above and below the line on the outside of the circle needs to be 50% smaller? In the section view all the default text size is too small. What I don’t know is how or what I need to change to fix it?
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.1. Go to C:\Program Files\Bentley\ProStructures CONNECT Edition\ProStructures\Default\Dgnlib\DrawComp and copy ProConcreteDetailingSymbolStyles.dgnlib and paste it on Desktop.
2. Open this file in ProStructures MicroStation CONNECT Edition application. Now, go to the Model browser and open the ProConcrete_TitleText model.
3. Open the Properties of the text ‘NAME’.
4. In the Properties dialog box go to the Formatting section, here change the Height and Width from 0’ 0 7/32” to 0’ 0 3/32”.
5. Please follow the above step (i.e. step 4) for the text ‘DETAIL SCALE’.
6. After changes, the texts will look like below.
7. Now, open the ProConcrete_DrawingTitleBubble to make changes similar to ProConcrete_TitleText of the inner bubble text, so that all of the text sizes will be identical.
8. Please follow step 4 to change the text size similar to ProConcrete_TitleText.
9. Then copy the updated dgnlib file and paste it at the same location i.e. C:\Program Files\Bentley\ProStructures CONNECT Edition\ProStructures\Default\Dgnlib\DrawComp
Please make sure that the name of dgnlib should be a default name i.e. ProConcreteDetailingSymbolStyles.dgnlib.
10. Launch the ProStructures CE application and place the Plan Callout as well as Elevation Callout. You can see the below images all text sizes are identical.
In this way, you can change the text size in the ProConcreteDetailingSymbolStyles.dgnlib which will then reflect for Plan Callout as well as Elevation callout.
How to increase the Detailing Symbol Size in Sheet Model?https://communities.bentley.com/products/prostructures/w/structural_drafting_and_detailing__wiki/44001/how-to-increase-the-detailing-symbol-size-in-sheet-model