Creating, Importing or Exporting ISM Repositories to and from ProStructures via the Structural Synchronizer (11.04.01.04) fails and throws up an Error Message as below -
1. Uninstall the older Structural Synchronizer on your machine.
2. Delete the older Structural Synchronizer/iTwin Analytical Synchronizer CONNECT Edition folders from the below locations (if exists).
- C:\Program Files\Bentley\Engineering- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bentley\Engineering
3. After this, install the compatible version of Structural Synchronizer w.r.t the ProStructures version.
4. Launch the Structural Synchronizer/iTwin Analytical Synchronizer CONNECT Edition application before creating ISM and then create ISM.
This should resolve your issue and you will be able to create and import/export the ISM repositories as normal.