When generating 2D drawings via the 2D detail Center – Standard, one may want to also display the workframes created along with the structures for reference of dimensions. This Wiki explains the process of switching ON the display of the workframe / grids / construction axis in your 2D drawings.
1) In your 3D model, edit the Workframe with the required settings as you want it to be displayed in the 2D drawing.
2) Now, move to the 2D Detail Center environment and in the Views tab, use the Edit Style option to edit the display style.
3) Navigate to Descriptions > Additional text > Views and check ON the options as displayed in the below picture.
4) Then save the settings in the style and update the drawings.
5) It is now observed that the drawings are displayed with the construction axes included.