In this wiki, we are going to learn how to create batch partlist databases for multiple DGN files in one go.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. First, place the all required DGN files in one folder for which you want to create a partlist database.
Note: All the elements in each of the DGN files should be positioned to create partlist database.
2. Now, launch ProStructures application and create a new file.
3. Under the Steel workflow, navigate to the Key-In located at Home > Common Tools > Key-In.
4. Now in the Key-in dialog box, type ProStructure Create Partlist nodialog “DriveName:\xxx\FolderName” “DriveName:\xxx\FolderName\FileName.mdb” and then press Enter key. For e.g. please see the below image.
5. The scanning of data will begin and starts generating the partlist database one by one.
6. After finishing the process, go to the location of *.mdb file and check the created database files.
How to create ProSteel Partlist?
Create In-Drawing Partlist