How to Import and Export Item Type Properties in ProStructures.
1) To Export the present Item Type Properties, navigate to the Data/Reporting tab and select the Import/Export tool.
2) In the ‘Item Type Import/Export’ dialog box, choose the type as Definition and then ‘Export’. After this, select a name and folder path to export the Item Type properties.
3) Once done, click on the Export button and all the Item types will be exported.
4) You can then also verify the successful export of the Item Type Properties from the Message Center.
5) Similarly, to Import the Item Type Properties into the *.DGN file, follow Step-1.
6) In the ‘Item Type Import/Export’ dialog box, choose the type as Definition and then ‘Import’ option. After this, select the file containing the Item Properties required and then click the Import button.
7) The Item type Properties will then be successfully imported to the current *.DGN file and ready to attach to the parts in your model.