How can you drill holes in a distribution pattern in a profile ?
1) Select the Dispatch Cells tool from Steel > Utilities.
2) In the Dispatch Cells dialog box, choose the Bolting tab and set the parameters as in the below picture. You can customize the dimensions as per your requirement.
3) The Insertion rules section will offer you a list of distribution options in drop-down list.
4) Choose an appropriate rule and then click on the Distribute Cells button located at the bottom of the Dispatch Cells dialog box.
5) Then select the profile, followed by the insertion point, here the starting point of the tear line.
6) However, the holes are inserted as individual holes, not as a drilling field.