In this wiki, we are going to learn how to use ProSteel User Shapes / Roof or Wall Panels / Combined Shapes / Weld Shapes in OpenBuildings Designer application. The procedure for all the shapes is the same so we are demonstrating here only Roof/Wall Panels.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. In the ProSteel application, open Shape tool and go to the Roof/Wall Panel then use one of the shape as per your requirement.
2. Right click on the shape and then click on Copy to Clipboard. In which view you have copied, you need to paste it in the same view in other application (i.e. OpenBuildings Designer) like here we copied this from the Top View.
3. Now, open the OpenBuildings Designer application and right click, then click on the Paste From Clipboard.
4. Once you have pasted then you can copy this and can create multiple shapes as shown in the below image.
5. To get the properties of this element, you need to use Attach tool from the Data/Reporting.
6. Now, you can generate schedules from the Schedules tool.
In this way, we need to copy Roof/Wall or User Shapes or Combined Shapes or Welded Shapes from the ProSteel to OpenBuildings and then can generate the schedules for the same.