In this wiki, we are going to learn how to install the STRUMIS Hotfix in the STRUMIS application to import an IFC file which is exported from the ProStructures into the STRUMIS software. If you are using an earlier version of the STRUMIS application which is lower than version 11, then you need to install this hotfix in the STRUMIS. If anyone needs this Hotfix then you can contact us by creating a service request. Then we will provide you the link to download this hotfix. This fix will come out in the STRUMIS application in the upcoming version 11. That means you don’t need to install this hotfix in version 11.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Once you get the download link from us then download the hotfix at your required location. This Hotfix will install the three new Interfaces.
2. Open the STRUMIS application.
3. Navigate to the Tools ribbon, then click on the Install Hotfix.
4. Browse and select the Hotfix file saved in step 1. 5. You should get a message saying, “Hotfix Install successful”.
6. At this point, you should have three new Cad Interfaces. You can choose the one as per your requirement.
In this way, we can import the ProStructures IFC file into the STRUMIS application by using the Hotfix. If you are facing any issues while following the above steps then please create a service request on the same, so that we can help you to resolve your queries.