In this wiki, we are going to learn how to remove duplicate dimensions in the 2D drawings via Detail Center.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Let’s consider a plate that looks as shown in the below image.
2. Under the Steel workflow, open the 2D Detail Center that is located at Drawing Production > Detailing > 2D Detail Center.
3. Go to the Views tab in the Detail Center dialog box and preview the plate. Here, we can see the duplicate dimensions for the plate.
4. To remove the duplicate dimension, open the Detail Style dialog and go to the Dimensioning > Optimization > Dimension Lines and here check the box for Remove if duplicate.
5. Once you update the preview, the duplicate dimensions will be removed. Please see the below image.
In this way, we can remove the duplicate dimensions from the 2D drawing by using the ‘Remove if duplicate’ option in the Detail Style.