In this wiki, we will learn how to create the cell divisions/ horizontal divisions after some rows or each row.
1. Double click on the in drawing partlist and this will open the Drawing Partlist dialog
2. Now, under the Layout tab, select the style which you want to use and click on the ‘Change current style’ button.
3. This will open a Format dialog, you will see one option as ‘Cell Size’. Here you can provide any value as per the requirement.
4. Suppose if you want to create divisions after the four rows, then type in the value as ‘4’ in front of cell size option.
5. This will create divisions/horizontal line after every four rows. (refer the image below)
In this way, with the help of this option, you can control the size of division that can be made in the partlist.