How to filter the model for a range of group position numbers.
1) Invoke the Groups tool
2) Now, go to the Verify tab and Use the lower left search feature for a range of numbers. For example: 26-30
3) Enter the group position numbers of the groups to be searched in the input field. Then, select the parts to be searched (in most cases, you will select all of the parts in one field).
4) If you search e.g. the positions No. 5 and 7 respectively, 17 up to 28, you enter the value 5,7,17-28 in the Search Numbers field. Several position numbers can be entered at the same time, provided they are separated by a decimal point. Complete position areas must be separated by a hyphen
5) You can search different groups by highlighting and zooming found groups or by hiding the other groups
6) The ‘Regenerate’ tool or ‘Display All Hidden Classifications’ tool, makes the parts of the group visible again, and removes the marking in color