Many users often face this issue regarding washers and nuts not displaying for bolt diameters below 12 mm or below any specific value.In this wiki we will learn the cause and how to resolve this issue.
1. The main reason behind this issue that the nuts and washers are not getting displayed because these washers and nuts are not determined for all list of diameter values of a boltstyle in corresponding WorkSpace mdb.
2. If someone uses the bolt style with a particular diameter value for which the washers and nuts are not defined in mdb, then they will not get displayed.
3. The bolt mdbs can be accessed from the path given below.
C:\Program Files\Bentley\ProStructures CONNECT Edition\ProStructures\Default\appl\MechanicalFasteners\Bolts
4. For e.g. in Australian mdb, for AS_Bolt_88s, you can see that minimum diameter is 12 mm for which the database is defined.
5. So, for AS_Bolt_88s, if one uses this bolt of diameter value less than 12 mm then all parts related to bolt style will not be displayed as there is no defined data for it.
6. To resolve this issue, save the corresponding WorkSpace mdb in which you are working at other location. Then define then required data for required bolt style and its diameter value which will resolve the issue.