In this wiki, we are going to learn how to use flat steels as a baseplate for a column.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Open the Global Settings or Options dialog by holding right-click and then select Options from the context menu.
2. In the Options dialog, under the Shapes > Flat Steel Selection Lists page check “Select flat steel format from list’.
3. Then under the Configuration / Isometric Views > Flat Steel Selection page, select your required flat steel which will then be shown in the baseplate.
4. Now, place a baseplate to a column. In the Standard Baseplate dialog, we can select the required Flat steel format.
5. Now open the PS Properties of the baseplate. Here, we can see a Russian flat under the Shape Class.
In this way, we can use flat steel as a baseplate for a column.