Welcome to the ProStructures Learning Page.
Here we'll help you become familiar with ProStructures and gradually become expert as a Structural detailer, developing the skills to model elements, add connection detail and then generate the required drawing from the model.
Quickly design, detail, and document 3D models for any structure, from a single column to an entire plant. Tackle projects with confidence and quickly produce high quality economical designs for your concrete and steel projects. Synchronize model data with confidence among your entire design team and downstream, including your structural analysis and fabrication applications. Detail structures anywhere in the world using customizable and localized detailing tools, reducing your team's need to learn multiple software applications.
Subscribe and follow the Bentley Structural Detailing YouTube channel for information, tips, tricks and tutorials.
Visit the LEARNserver to get trained on ProStructures training courses.
- ProSteel 3D Modeling - Metric
- ProSteel 2D Fundamental - Fabrication Drawings - Metric
- ProSteel 2D Fundamental - General Arrangements - Metric
- ProSteel 3D Modeling - Imperial
- ProSteel 2D Fundamental - Fabrication Drawings - Imperial
- ProSteel 2D Fundamental - General Arrangements - Imperial
- ProConcrete 3D Modeling Fundamental-Imperial Learning Path
- ProSteel for AutoCAD CONNECT Edition
- ProStructures Wiki
- ProSteel Wiki
- ProConcrete Wiki
Visit User Success Onboarding and Adoption Wiki Page for more details and references.