Manually placed weld symbols are not visible in the sheet drawing’s print when we print it this via Print Organizer.
Please follow the below steps to resolve in this problem.
1. Open the sheet drawing and remove/delete all the weld symbols.
2. Now, open the Global Settings or Options by holding the right mouse button in the View window and then click on the Options.
3. Under the Display page, enable the Position Flags when Shaded option.
4. Place the manual welding in the sheet again.
5. Once done, add this drawing to the print organizer to print it. When you preview the print now, we can see the weld symbols.
In this way, we can resolve this problem.