By default, the setting of partlist entry for Nuts is turned off. In this wiki, we will learn how to include the nuts and its data in the partlist database. Users may face this difficulty while generating partlist. Follow the steps below to resolve this concern.
1. First, Go to ‘Bolts’ tool located under Home ribbon.
2. In the bolts dialog box, navigate to Bolt Style section. In here, select the bolt style which you have used in the model.
3. Click on the ‘Edit Nut Data’ option and in the settings, check the option ‘Partlist Entry’. This will enable the addition of nut data into partlist. Afterwards, save the partlist
4. Now, generate the partlist database for the model. Make sure that options ‘Washers Extra’ and ‘Nuts Extra’ are enabled in the Partlist Creation dialog which will include both washers and nuts in the partlist.
5. After generating partlist, you will see that nuts and washers included in the partlist data.