In this wiki, we will learn how to create a Gusset Plate connection in the ProSteel CE. Follow the steps below to create the Gusset Plate Connection.
1. Under the Home tab, navigate to Connection Center located under ‘Steel Connections’ tab
2. Under the Bracing Connections, click on Gusset Plate connection.
3. Now, select the connecting shapes and then border shapes.
4. This will create Gusset Plate connection between two members. 5. This will open the Connection dialog and under the Dimensions dialog you can set options for Gusset Plate position and Bolt properties.
6. Under the options tab, Number of bolts and distances between holes can be set.
7. Finally, you can assign Material, Display/Area Classes under assignment tab.