Many times there are cases where users update or install the new version of ProStructures CONNECT for AutoCAD. That time the default language/localization is English. In this wiki, we will learn how to change the language/localization in the ProStructures CONNECT for AutoCAD application.
1. First, open the application and at the ribbon at the top, navigate to ProStructures>Help>Language Selection.
2. Another way is you can type ‘PS_Language’ in the command line.
3. This will open Language/Localization selection dialog and in here you can change the Localization as the requirement.
4. After switching localization click ok, close and relaunch the application.
5. Now, the changed localization will be active, and this will change the language of tools in the ribbon.
In this way, you can change the language/localization in ProStructures CONNECT for AutoCAD.