In the Detail Center Standard, all parts are displayed by the Standard form. In this wiki, we will learn how to display the parts as per the user-defined parameter such as display as per Area class, Display Class, Part Family, and Part Description Etc.
1. Open the required DGN, make sure the elements in the model are positioned.
2. Then, under the Steel Workflow, navigate to the Drawing Production> Detail Center Standard.
3. Now, underparts tab, all the elements are displayed by default i.e., by Standard settings.
4. Now, to change the setting, under the same tab, click on the ‘Display and Filter’ button on the top.
5. Now, Switch the Display type from ‘PS Standard’ to ‘User Defined’
6. Now, click on the required file from the list e.g., we will take display class and click on the arrow pointing towards the right.
7. This will select the user-defined field for displaying parts and then click ‘OK’
8. After applying new settings all the parts will be filtered and displayed as per the display classes in the model.
In this way, one can use user-defined parameters for displaying the elements in the parts tab of Detail Center Standard.