Sometimes, it can be the requirement of the user to adjust or stretch the default size of the existing border frame such as A1, A0, etc. In this wiki, we will learn how to change the size of the default border frames as per the requirement.
1. Under Steel workflow, navigate to the ‘Drawing border’ tool located under Drawing Production tab.
2. Now, in the drawing templates’ dialog, select the sheet size and click on the edit drawing template option.
3. First, save the copy of the original drawing border template.
4. Now, under the ‘Drawing Template Definition’ dialog, fill the new values for width and height of the border frame and save the template.
5. Now, insert this drawing border in your sheet, and in this way, one can change or stretch the drawing border as per the requirement.