Bar Marks are assigned to rebars in the reinforced concrete model. These marks are unique and are based on the shape codes defined in the Shape Definition file
If you want to delete existing bar marks that are assigned to the rebars, you have to use the key-in option
1. Open the Key-in tool
2. Type in proconcrete delete barmarks and press the Enter key
3. The Delete Bar Marks dialog box will come up with 3 options
4. Choose the Delete bar marks only option to erase the bar marks from the rebars.
5. If you want to delete bar marks and reset the Bar factory Settings, then click on the second option "Delete bar marks and reset bar factory settings".
5. Then click Ok
6. You can now check in your model that the bar marks have been removed successfully