Bar Marks are assigned to rebars in the reinforced concrete model. These marks are unique and are based on the shape codes defined in the Shape Definition file. If you want to delete existing bar marks that are assigned to the rebars, you have to use the key-in option. In this wiki, we are going to see how one can use this Key-in to delete the existing bar marks.
1. Under the Concrete workflow, left-click on the Key-in located at Home > Common Tools > Key-in.
2. Type in proconcrete delete barmarks and press the Enter key.
3. The Delete Bar Marks dialog box will come up with 3 options
A) Delete bar marks only: This option will erase the all bar marks from the rebars.
B) Delete bar marks and reset bar factory settings: This options will delete all bar marks and reset the Bar factory Settings. This is the most commonly used option.
C) Delete bar marks and re-evaluate bar factory: This options will delete all bar marks and it will re-evaluate bar factory.
5. If you want to delete bar marks and reset the Bar factory Settings, then click on the second option "Delete bar marks and reset bar factory settings".
5. Then click Ok.
6. You can now check in your model that the bar marks have been removed successfully.