In this wiki, we are going to learn how to add a manual 2D section cut in the drawings.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Under the Steel workflow, go to the Drawing Production > Detailing > Manual 2D Section.
2. In the Manual 2D Cut dialog, left-click on the first button at the bottom as shown in the below image.
3. Now, identify the parts for the cut calculation. In this case, I have selected the object as shown in the below image.
4. Select Points in the command dialog.
5. Now, enter the start point and end point as shown in the below image.
6. Then specify the distance where you want to see the cut section detail.
7. As you can see in the below image, the manual 2D section cut has been created properly.
In this way, we can add a manual 2D section cut in the drawing.